About Imme VisserHi, I’m Imme, 23, English-graduate and so impossible to find a job. I would love to be a writer, or a gender journalist, or a holiday planner, or everything at the same time. In the meantime, I’m trying to gain experience in life. Sometimes I model; it’s weird, it’s fun, but it’s a difficult world for young body-conscious girls. It still is for me as well: I’d like to find out why women have such a hard time loving their bodies. And fight that.
Read articles by Imme Visser
- No More “Women’s Magazines”, 28 Jan 2014 in Body Image
- How To Take a Beautiful Picture, 29 Oct 2013 in Outer Beauty
- ‘Femininity’ vs. Art, 01 Oct 2013 in Body Image
- How Angels Are Created Out of Clay, 20 Aug 2013 in Body Image
- Fat: On Being It, Having It, or the Insignificance of It, 16 Jul 2013 in Body Image