Beauty Is Not a Number welcomes new experiences, views, and discussions. If you want to contribute a written piece to the website, then continue reading and discover different ways to do this — or fill out the form at the bottom of the page immediately. If you’re not interested in writing, we’re happy to interview you, even if you live at the other side of the world. We’ll make it work.
What to write?
- What’s going on? What’s actually going on in the world of body image, beauty ideals, self-esteem, modeling, food and dieting, and how do you feel about this?
- Columns: become a regular columnist and write slice-of-life pieces.
- Real-life stories: for those wanting to share their story, but preferring not to contribute regularly.
- When I look in the mirror: confessions about what you really see and confrontations with reality.
- Letter to my body: whether you’ve abused your body or absolutely love it, now’s the time to express your feelings in an open letter (or several).
Let us know
Fill out the form below to become part of Beauty Is Not a Number, or send an e-mail to laura[at]beautyisnotanumber.com if the technical gods fail to let you submit the form. Specify the subject as “Be involved” and you’ll receive a reply as soon as possible. We’re always looking forward to new contributions!